Historic Plates Registration
Do you own an Escort, Capri, Cortina, Anglia, Sierra, Laser, Focus or Fiesta?
Are you interested in restoring, enhancing, modifying or racing your Small Ford?
Would you like to attend shows, displays, social runs or participate in motorsport events?
Then we invite you to attend one of our meetings and welcome you to join The Small Ford Car Club of NSW. The cost of membership is $50.00 per year, payable in July, while a discounted rate is available for new members joining after December.
The benefits of being a club member include;
For owners of any small Ford vehicle, standard or modified. Modified vehicles must retain a Ford based engine to be eligible.
$50.00 per annum. (due in July)
For enthusiasts who do not own an eligible vehicle or owners with modified vehicles and a non Ford based engine.
$40.00 per annum. (due in July)
To join the club simply download the application form by clicking the link below. Complete the form and return it along with your payment to either
Small Ford Car Club
PO Box 169
Panania, NSW 2213
Cheques or Money Orders should be made payable to
Small Ford Car Club
or by attending a club meeting.
Club meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month (excluding January)
from 7.30pm at
The Function Centre (upstairs)
Revesby Workers Club
2B Brett Street
Dress regulations apply.
- Being part of a friendly and knowlegable group of fellow enthusiasts.
- Being part of the largest club catering to small Fords in Australia.
- Discounted rates on parts and services from many suppliers.
- Participating in major events like the NRMA Motorfest, Shannons Eastern Creek Classic, the All Ford and All British days.
- Access to the Historic Registration scheme.
- Affiliation with other motoring groups like CAMS, the Council of Motoring Clubs and the Combined Ford Clubs.
- Obtaining your racing licence through our CAMs affiliation.
Joining the Small Ford Car Club
The Small Ford Car Club of N.S.W is part of the Historic Club Plates
Historic registration is available to club
members with vehicles which qualify for the scheme.
who would like to apply for Historic registration can do so by
completing the online application form.
Historic Plates Application Form
Members already on the scheme who may be planning to attend an event NOT
on the clubs official calendar then you must advise the Club Plates
Registrar prior to the event by completing the online request form.
Historic Plates Usage Request
Small Ford Car Club Members
If you're a member of the Small Ford Car Club and haven't registered yet to access the members only pages of our club forum then register your details below.
Copyright © 2019 Small Ford Car Club of NSW